1. Dezember 2012

Requiem Nude Mod 1.2 - Can Go Live Any Time

Sup peeps. Just a note to let you know what I'm up against. As mentioned a while ago the mod version 1.2 could go live at any time. I'm not gonna determine the exact release date cos anything in life could distract me from working on it. This often leads to postponements and I don't wanna disappoint you :)))

It can come out in 2 days or in 2 weeks, but for sure it definitely will go live at least before Xmas not later.
I remind you on the notes of the upcoming update listed in this post from October 16th. This stuff has been done already except for the programming part.

Peeps in game keep asking me is there any update already? I'm working on it and the new installation system is by half done so far. For you guys it'll be much easier to install and to run it than in the current version since I had received lot of problems from users, thanks for feedback btw.
If life issues won't keep me off from it too much, I probably could finish all this in a week but several orders I'm working on are more important ;) Xmas coming, parties, job, half the semester's done, peace out.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen