12. April 2014

Virus Scanners Show False Reports

Yeah it's been a while... but I recently stumpled over a site which brought me back here to clearly explain you guys once again that my mod does NOT contain trojans, neither any malware content nor any hidden stuff that harms your PC.

Do not believe anything related to the following site:
http://www.herdprotect.com/setup.exe-668d179c6bd654bda595b5bed41f91382e2d92ff.aspx

I don't know how or why someone posted that entry on this site there. Probably it was some guy who attempted to prevent me from providing my so awesome nude design that competes with the company and its lousy dev team. But I don't care, lul.

I made the setup.exe file by using a unregular compressed runtime packer which includes more executable files I encrypted. It lowers the size by about a half and automatically reduces the chance of being detected. This method is often used for malicious wares and backdoors and that's how trojan work i. a.

What your scanner's telling you is junkish hoax crap, my program is free from all this shit. You can try it on a test PC or laptop if you don't trust me. My mod is kinda old now, made it in 2012 and I just installed Requiem just to test this once again to see if it works. It still does and all is fine.

Enjoy it as long as you can cos there might be a major patch for that game soon and that could ruin the whole file system. That has happened once and my mod became useless but this time I won't be having time to update my mod if that happens again.


Have a nice fap!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen