1. August 2013

About Male Costume/Nude Modding

Lately there were a few requests in game if I could mod male characters as well. Prolly I could but it was not the intention I started up this project for. In the Discussion thread(see menu above), a recent post about again male modding made me think to blog about it.

Considering the facts, that results by modders who have special enthusiastic propensity or hang for such stuff are simply better and hence superior. I'm not implying that homosexuals or female modders would do best but for my part I'd not be the perfect one for that. Basically, I design for female costumes only - as I stated it in the Online Readme. But not cos my abilities fit it, no - what I do depends on the motivation and own interests. That's the important difference. Too much effort for my part but special requests regarding female costume manipulation are always welcome.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen