11. August 2013

My Official Statement To That

May I laugh? ROFLMFAO
http://forums.warpportal.com/index.php?/topic/128191-new-costumes-headed-to-requiem/

As sum of you've already seen this at the WP forum - they're prolly too envious and can't stand my awsum mod. They have to compete with me, how embarassing ;) Of purely hypothetical view, I am glad to be taken as a match, lul. But as their worthy rival I must say: What a lame move.

Cos in my eyes this is the first real evidence that shows this game is pretty close to shut down very soon, lul. And just as a footnote, for such scantily-clad costumes and low nude quality they have a development team .oO(ROFL) This game is over 5 years old and they now come up with an actually M-rated content yet it's for 17+ and that's not an official determined age to be considered mature, isn't it? LMFAO. Thus they ain't even following their own game policies how ludicrous. And that's no more 'Partial Nudity' as they told many times. If they go that far with it already then the staff must be having a real serious problem.

Your dev team is a bunch of fucking lamers. With that move you destroy the game all the more you incompetent awful pack, get lost! :)

WHATEVER MY MOD STILL OWNZ.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen