15. Januar 2013

Why don't I have a facebook site for this?

Several reasons: facebook is gay, no free room for customization, my stuff may harm the youth, nudity is prohibited, Gravity US would flag me there and worst: espionage. Ofc it's a pro thing advertising at facebook but I leave it for now and will have to accept that.

I do have a facebook account but only for other tests and stuff. Gonna create a like site once I'll change my project title. If you want now to like my site, just post a link to my blog on your facebook and like it or scroll down on the right column here and click on facebook link to share, thanx ;)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Hello there, Lithi here. Can you please tell me how to make textures work ingame without an error? I always get an error when logged in. I just unpack the vdk file, implement my own dds texture and repack to a vdk again. I think it has something to do with the linker adress map file, but im not sure. Could you please contact me via skype or at email: lithisdefi@googlemail.com?
    I really would like to retexture a few weapons. Keep up the great work. Thanks

    AntwortenLöschen