6. Januar 2013

Yeah... Fuggn Bug

I'm aware of the annoying bug in the mod v1.2 that randomly fucks up the textures on your toon and you see pink instead. I am testing now a new setting with a lower DDS resolution, assuming that the HD version I made for all DDS files I embedded in the DATA2.VDK seems to be too huge (2048px). Those can't be properly loaded in the game prolly when lot of toons are at same spot like Alban or in BFs/raids.

I will try lower them down by about a half (1024px) but unfortunately the texture quality will be weaker as well. Means genitals, pubic hair and nipples look a bit cheaper. I just hope this is the cause cos there is no other choice to fix it. Apparently the client can't stand working with huge DDS.

For the time being if you got fed up with that bug, I recommend to use the Requiem Nude Mod v1.1 for now. Cos the DDS files got a lower resolution(original size 512px), no texture bugs and is loading faster.

If you want to stay with the current version then avoid logging in game at crowded places, maybe it helps with the textures. Try avoid running other progs in the background that demand much power of your CPU and stop DLs.

Well, can't promise that I get this fixed one day but I'm doin my best.

2 Kommentare:

  1. Anonym13:52:00

    I had this problem sometime, but not that much time, rarely I don't think it's necessary to change the version

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I just might fix that in the next version or so.

    AntwortenLöschen